Saturday, October 06, 2012

Mojo Monday on a Saturday

Happy World Card Making Day Friends. In honor of this awesome day, I will be having a few blog posts throughout the day!!!!!

I love Mojo Monday Sketches, but as usual I am always late. This time I managed to create a card and more than that photograph it and blog about it for the Mojo Monday Sketch #261

I used the new PTI Autumn abundance die (released recently) and cut out the image. I then stamped the image from Autumn Abundance stamp set and colored it with copics. I just love this stamp set from PTI.



I also used a doily die cut and some offray ribbon for the card. Here is the mojo monday sketch,

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Autumn Abundance
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Paper - PTI White, Dark Chocolate and GKD Green Card stock, PTI Patterned Paper
Other - Doily Die Cut, Scallop Circle Punch, Offray Ribbon

1 comment:

Sudha said...

Beautiful. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in