Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Merry Monday #37 - Warm Winter Wishes

I am back with a card that I made for the Merry Monday #37 Sketch. Again another beautiful sketch. I used my Stampin Up - More the Merrier stamp set for this card.


What can I say - I happen to love Snow men!!!!!!! :)))) I kept the coloring in this image to minimal, just colored the scarves and hats.

Patterned paper is from stash. The scalloped border paper is actually kind of navy blue, but looks black in my picture as I took the picture late at night.

Here is the sketch,


Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - SU More the Merrier stamp set
Paper - PTI Hawaiian Shores, White and Enchanted Evening CS
Ink - Memento Black and Copics
Other - PTI Double ended banner die, Nestabilites, SU Scallop border punch

11 comments:

Sudha said...

Pretty cute. I love the image too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Sara Paschal said...

very cute and I can't get enough snowmen either. Hopefully this season we will actually get some snow to play in;)

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card Banu, I love the soft colours you used and this stamp is fabulous. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Bonnie said...

I love snowmen too, Banu, especially these with their brightly colored scarves! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Susan Joyce said...

Lovely card, I like how you coloured in the Snowmen. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday Sketches.

Chris said...

very very cute!! i too love snowmen!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Adorable - I love how the designer paper and focal image tie together. So cute. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

Jen said...

Cute card! Something about snowmen that make me smile!

Wendy said...

Adorable card, Banu! Love this snowmen image and how you colored it!
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

LeAnne said...

Just adorable! You can never go wrong with snowmen! Cute as can be! Thanks for playing with the Merry Monday sketch this week!

Allisa said...

Love your snowman scene! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!