Monday, October 01, 2012

Got Sketch Class - Sketch #1

It is fun to be participating in Valerie's Got Sketch class again. I just love her sketches. I used the pictures of my friend's daughter and her grandma for the first sketch. Some how these photos were just perfect for this layout. I used the Studio Calico City Lights Kit for this layout. Except the chipboard circle and title, everything else is from the kit.

I loved how this layout turned out. My chevron border is not the best for two reasons, I should have used some contrasting papers and second my angle got messed up. Oh well, another reason to try it again.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - None
Paper - Studio Calico City of Lights Scrapbook Kit
Ink - None
Other - EK Success Scallop border Punch, Michael's chipboard circle and title.

2 comments:

Sparklin said...

cute page! love that border!

sharada said...

hi bhanu ,
thank you for using me and tara --it was lovely .how r you .i am comming again in the mid week of february .waiting to meet all of you .
aunty