Monday, March 04, 2013

ICRC27 - One Layer Card with Repeated Stamping

Hi Friends, It is time again for the ICR challenge. I am sorry I am late posting this on my blog.  ICRC27 Challenge is to create a One Layer Card with Repeated Stamping.


I used a Masking Technique on my card. and you can find a tutorial about it on ICR. I loved how this card turned out. I also outlined the heart shape with Copic Micron pen for additional interest.

Just a simple, CAS One layer card. In love with these and might make a few more.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you stop by at ICR and play along with our challenge.

Supplies:
Stamp: PTI Around and About Sentiments, PTI Text Style Background
Paper - PTI White Cardstock
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Lady Bug
Other - Copic Pen

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cool! I've never tried this. I love the effect you've achieved!