Wednesday, March 20, 2013

More One Layer Cards

Happy Wednesday friends. It is mid week :) Weekend is not too far away. ICRC27 - One layer card with repeated stamped image is still going on and there is still time to Enter. Check out all the deets on ICR Forum.



I ended up doing two cards for the 2nd round of Inspiration. :))

For this first one,  I did Ink Direct to paper technique. I took distress ink pads and wiped the pads directly over the card stock. You can do the same with regular dye inkpads as well. This is a good way to add color without doing lot of coloring.

For my 2nd card, I stamped the vine image on white CS and then colored it with Copics. So, a different way of coloring it.


 I used the Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals stamp set for both the cards. Just love that stamp set. So Versatilie. Kept it simple. Love CAS Cards as well.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your will stop by ICR and check out our Challenges.

Supplies:
Stamp - Lawn Fawn Blissful Botanicals
Paper - PTI White CS
Ink - Memento Black, Memento Lady Bug, Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade, Crushed Olive, Forest Moss, Pine Needles, Shabby Shutters
Other - None


3 comments:

Smita Satish said...

love both cards banu..need to try ink pad direct on paper method..

Viji Siddharth said...

Wonderful cards Banu! I love the white one. Clean and Simple.

Amy said...

These are both so pretty! I love how you got two such different looks with the same stamp set. I can't decide which is my fave.