Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project Life Week 11

Hello Friends, I am back with my Project Life Week 11 Post. It was a "food" week this time for me. So many pictures of food :)) Oh well. I am trying out new recipes as well.

I have used only Citrus Twist March PL Kit for this entire week's Layout except for a few of my own hand made flair, some Labels and Digi Stamps (from Studio Calico) and a few extra grid cards.

You can find Citrus Twist PL Kits here.


I had to blur out some details. But very happy how this layout turned out. I have used a combination of Red and Oranges along with some grey and blacks. Much Prettier in real life. Next week, I will try photographing by taking out the cards out of the page protectors.

Here are a few close up's,

I am very happy with my PL so far. Enjoying the process, the creativity, the crafting process and of course memory keeping.

I am linking this up with the "The Creative Mom Blog" and of course I am playing along with Kristin's Currently Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks great! I am loving your color combo. I agree with you - fantastic layout. And your food photos are making me hungry.

Sheetal said...

Banu I am so glad you liked the box:)
Your scrapbooking is too good.Its so nice to see a full week at a glance.