Thursday, August 15, 2013

ICR Scrapbook Challenge #6

Happy Thursday and Happy Independence day to all my Indian Friends. Scrapbook Challenge #6 is now live on ICR.

It is a simple sketch challenge and I love sketches and esp sketches which have 4x6 photos on them which makes the whole layout very easy to do.

Here is my layout. These are pictures of my friend's daughter and of course her friend. I just love these pictures of the girls together wearing same outfit. I remember wanting to have the same outfit as my friend's when I was a kid. :)

I used some papers from an old studio calico kit. I love the heart border punch from Fiskars. The best part of this LO for me is the Emily Merritt's new Journaling cards available on TLP called "Beautiful You". I used the Hello Beautiful Circle that I cut out from a Journaling card and the heart on the top right corner as well. I also used Emily Merritt's One Hundred Percent (the red circular tag near the heart). This is one of my most fav EM collections ever. Some SC Wooden Asterix and bird finished off my layout.

Hope you stop by ICR to check out our scrapbook Challenge and to play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - none
Paper - Patterned Paper from Studio Calico Kit.
Ink - Memento Black, Ranger Vintage Photo
Other - AC Flowery Title letters, SC Wooden Asterix and bird, Emily Merritt Hybrid/digital designs, Fiskars Border Punch

3 comments:

Shylaashree said...

it is an awesome scrapbook banu, i loved every element

Chris said...

this is adorable!! love those dresses, so cute!! your lo is as usual very fantastic!!

Amy said...

Oh, what darling little girls! I love your layout--great job!