Thursday, August 22, 2013

Project life Catch up Post - Week 27, 28 and 29

Happy Thursday....I had fallen a bit behind with my PL, but Emily Merritt's new designs were perfect for my Mojo. So I finally caught up with my PL. I wanted to share Weeks 27, 28 and 29.



It felt good catching up on PL and esp with the journaling. I was playing along with Kristin's Currently challenge of course. You should stop by at The Lilypad.com and check out Emily Merritt Designs.

I used the following designs from Emily Merritt,
Summer Days Summer Nights
Selfie
Hey There
Free
 Big Bold Months
Life Right Now Cards

I have also used a few of Becky Higgins core kit cards from Midnight and other kits, a few of my own cards, a few of old Emily Merrit's free cards and others.

Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I will post more weeks tmrw.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cool! You are so good about keeping up with these. Love the fireworks photo. How did you like The Lone Ranger?