Sunday, August 25, 2013

Project Life Catchup - Second Round

Hello friends, Happy Sunday. I am back with my 2nd installment of Project Life Catchup. I am in love with the new Journaling cards from Emily Merritt.

I wanted to share Weeks - 30, 31 and 32 with you. I am only behind two weeks. YAY..Feels good to be caught up.



  

I have used a bunch of Studio Calico Journaling cards, a few of BH Core kit, a few from Cathy Z's designs and of course one or two of my own, but bulk of the journaling cards are Emily Merritt's designs. You have to stop by the Lilypad.com to check out her designs.

The Emily Merritt products that I have used are,


Thanks for stopping by. I am hoping I can post on Tuesdays as usual from Next week. 


1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, Banu, you have been busy! Both with scrapbooking AND activities to scrapbook LOL! These all look fabulous!