Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I (heart) Challenges

I used the heart image from {ippity} Devoted set for this card. I used Laura's Sketch #53 for this card and used the heart image so that I could enter this card for The Shabby Tea Room Week #11 - Dear Heart Challenge.

Please click here if you want to buy some {ippity} Stamps for yourself.

Here is the sketch and inspiration photo,





Supplies:
Stamp - {ippity} Devoted stamp set
Paper - DCVW Rustic Collection, PTI Plum Pudding CS
Ink - PTI Plum Pudding
Other - Lace Ribbon

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my ... that heart lace is AWESOME!!! Such a pretty card -- thanks for sharing with us all in the Tea Room this week :)

Amy said...

Very sweet card--love that shabby chic look you've achieved. Those 2 DP's look fab together!

Amy said...

Or are the flowers inside the hearts on the stamp? Either way--lovely card!

Chris said...

very beautiful cards!!

Nicole said...

Pretty card! The hearts are just perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

Unknown said...

I love it, great job!

Jen said...

Love the lace heart ribbon and that is one of my favorite ippity images!

Audrey Pettit said...

Great job with Laura's sketch this week. Those hearts are wonderful and I like the addition of the heart trim, too. Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room.

Laura Davis said...

Darling!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

so pretty!! LOVE the hearts!!