Monday, June 07, 2010

Monday June 7th {ippity} Blog Hop

Good Morning Everyone...Welcome to another hippity hop Monday. It is fun to see so much inspiration on the blog hop and speaking of inspiration, for today's blog hop I want to show two of my {ippity} cards that were inspired :)

Please click here if you want to buy some {ippity} stamps.

I used Now and Always set for this first card which was inspired by Heather's card.



The other card is a easel card using Love in Return set and inspired by Jen's Card that I saw on SCS,



Thanks for stopping by. Please stop by at the Unity blog to see the complete list of participants and to get some inspiration :)

Supplies:
Stamps - {ippity} Love In Return, Just wanted to Say, Love in Return
Paper - Gina K Designs White and Kraft CS, Luxe Designs PP, Coredinations Blue and White CS
Ink - Rangers DI - Faded Jeans, PTI Dark Chocolate Ink
Other - Ribbon, border punch, SU Oval Punch, Distress tool

16 comments:

Amy said...

Both are lovely! I think the easel card is my fave, because I love that saying. I haven't tried an easel card yet--you and Jen have got me interested though!

farmhouse-story said...

adorable cards, banu!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the ruled twill tape/ribbon. Neat addition!

Julie Ranae said...

Fabulous job on these cards!

Rebecca said...

I love the monochromatic look on both of these. Really nice! And that ribbon is SO cool to coordinate so nicely with the stamped image.

Ruby said...

Lovely cards!!

Deb Neerman said...

These are just gorgeous!

Lisa H. said...

very nice. love that easle card.

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are so wonderful. Especially love the easel card.

lisa a.

Kimmarie Baker said...

Both cards are so nice! I am really inspired by the blue and white in the first card. I have to learn how to make an easel card.

NoraAnne said...

Love the colors of your first card and the "ruler" ribbon to go with the sentiment on the second~very clever!

Chris said...

these are gorgeous! love the ruler ribbon!

Angela said...

Pretty cards, Banu! Your choice of embellishments are perfect; love the brad on the first and that "tape measure" ribbon is perfect on the second!

Angela said...

Pretty cards, Banu! Your choice of embellishments are perfect; love the brad on the first and that "tape measure" ribbon is perfect on the second!

Jen said...

Both cards are wonderful!

Unknown said...

Wow Banu...love both of these cards! Your easel card came out fantastic...mine was my first easel card that I ever made! I love the twill ruler ribbon tha you used...I may have to search for some now! I love the blue flowers on your first card too...very pretty CAS card! Yes, I'm catching up from last weeks hop...*smile*