Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Holiday Happiness Card for MFT Sketch 411

Hello Friends,

Hope you have been busy creating handmade cards and paper crafts. I have been away from this blog for a long time and somehow had lost the creativity mojo. But with Kathy's The daily marker challenge, I have felt revitalized. I have pulled out stamps that I have not literally used since I bought them and have been coloring them and creating cards. So, quite happy and excited. I absolutely love this hobby of mine and glad to be back at it.


Today, I created a card using Taylored Expressions Wings of Joy stamp for MFT Sketch Challenge 411. Sadly, while I do own quite a few MFT stamps, not any Christmas or Holiday stamps. I will rectify this situation soon.

I took some liberties with the sketch and used the hanging socks and mitten stamp from this set as the horizontal line that appears in the sketch. This is a very CAS card, but I just love how it turned out and this is the first time I have colored over a patterned paper and it was fun.




Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies
Paper - Coredinations Pre Folded Kraft A2 card base, Simple Stories Patterned Paper
Stamp - Taylored Expressions Wings of Joy
Ink - Memento Black, Copics


No comments: