Friday, May 29, 2009

Gina K Designs May Release Challenge

Gina K Designs had a big release yesterday and as part of it they have been having challenges on the SCS Forum. I participated in all the three challenges and wanted to share those cards with you all.

Challenge 1 was to create a masculine card and I wanted to use the GKD Stamps that I have in hand and hence this Birthday card for my nephew.



Challenge 2 was to create a card for a kid or a teen. So I created this card for my very close friend's daughter using GKD Retro Boutique set. I have falled in love with this particular set by Rupa Shevde.



Challenge 3 was to create a ATC Card. I have never done one of these before. But I went ahead and did a simple one that I can use in a card sometime. I used GKD Friendship's Garden set for it. I sponged the paper using some lemon tart ink from PTI and then stamped on it and colored the flower with Copics. Easy peasy.



Thanks for looking.

Supplies:
Stamps - Gina K Designs
Paper - GKD Pure Luxury White CS, SU DP, My minds eye DP
Ink - PTI Lemon Tart, Memento Black, Copics
Other - Nestabiltiies, Stickles, SU Brad

2 comments:

Amy said...

These are lovely Banu--orange is my fave color!

Mary Fish said...

Three beautiful cards. I'm digging the retro dress. How do you like your Copics? Hugs, Mary