Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tea-rrific Teacher

I wanted to share the following two cards that I did with the Tea set from Renaissance by Design Stamps. Here is a link to the stamp set that I used. I only used the teapot image from the set for these cards. The sentiment was created in computer and printed out.



For this card, I created the circles background using PTI Circle Borders and Corners set on the PTI Guidelines 2 Card Stock. This was a CASE from one of Nichole Heady's card, but I kind of liked how it turned out. I am sorry that the picture is slightly blurry.



Supplies:
Stamp - Tea and Coffee Set from RBD, Borders and Corners - Circles by PTI
Paper - PTI Kraft, Ocean Tides, Guidelines 2, Lavender Moon, Guidelines DP from PTI
Ink - PTI Ocean Tides, PTI Lavender Moon
Other - PTI Vintage Buttons, Other Brads.

6 comments:

Amy said...

These are both really pretty Banu. Thanks for showing us samples from this company, I am curious about them.

Anonymous said...

Banu these are so pretty! Love the sentiments! I need to take a closer look at this company...thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

I need to go check them out also, these are cute images and sentiments. Great job!

Chris said...

these are fabulous!! love the circle background you created!!

Jamee said...

your card is so cute!

Meredith said...

I love your style! Thanks for stopping by my blog--

Meredith