Friday, May 29, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #7

2nd Post for the day...See below for my first post.

I was browsing Dawn's blog and saw the color challenge #7. Although I have saved her previous color challenges, had not done any card yet, but these colors appealed to me so much that here is my card. I CASE'd the part where the background is created on the card using fresh snow ink from Melissa's creation. I distressed the spring moss paper and added some glitter to the bird house.



Here is the link to her Challenge,



Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Bird Watching
Paper - PTI Raspberry fizz, Avocado and Spring Moss CS
Ink - PTI True Black, Copics, PTI Dark Chocolate, PTI Fresh Snow
Other - PTI White Ribbon

2 comments:

Marge said...

Very sweet card!!!

Amy said...

So pretty! I love that little birdhouse image in the pink and green.