Saturday, May 30, 2009

What's Brewing for Mojo Monday 88 sketch

I am part of a coffee/tea themed swap on SCS and as I was putting the kit together for my 2nd spot in that swap, I wanted to do a sample card. And then I saw the Mojo Monday Sketch and they went perfectly together. I have used all the supplies that are part of the card swap kit. The papers are from Bo Bunny and Basic Grey. Ribbon is generic ribbon from Michaels. Images are from Justrite stamps - Just a little caffeine borders & centers.

Here is my card,




Here is the sketch,



Supplies:
Stamps - Justrite - Just a little caffeine borders and corners
Paper - PTI Rustic White and Kraft CS, Bo Bunny and Basic Grey DP
Ink - PTI Dark Chocolate and Copics
Other - Generic Ribbon

5 comments:

Amy said...

I like that sketch too, unfortunately don't have time to play! That Justrite set is so cute and you've done a fabulous job--whoever gets yours will be a lucky swapper!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun punch and ribbon accents. Great job with the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Jamee said...

your card is so cute!!

Unknown said...

Great card, love the image and layout. I have to catch up on some of these sketches.

Chris said...

very pretty!! great job on the sketch!