Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mojo Turns 100 - Day 1

In honor of Mojo Monday's 100th Sketch - they are planning to have a new sketch every day of this week and I wanted to play along.

Here is my card for the Day 1,



I used the Tree from PTI Father Knows Best set and sentiment was from both PTI Women of life and Men of Life.

Here is the Mojo Monday 100 Day 1 Sketch,



Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Men Of Life, PTI Women of Life, PTI Father Knows Best
Paper - My Minds Eye DP, PTI DP, PTI New leaf CS, Generic Card Base
Ink - PTI New Leaf, PTI Dark Chocolate
Other - PTI Summer Sunrise Ribbon, PTI New Leaf Vintage Button, SU Large Oval Punch

4 comments:

Amy said...

Very nice masculine card, Banu! I love that orange plaid BG paper too. I was thinking of this tree just the other day--you've inspired me to get out this stamp set and play!

Kerri said...

Beautiful! I love that image, and the buttons look terrific!

Chris said...

very nice! great man card!

Sara Paschal said...

Great DP, this is one of my fave PTI stamp sets LOVE IT!