Thursday, August 06, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #76

I used PTI Scattered showers set for this Sketch 76.

I kept it simple with just the DP and some pearls. The scallops of the circle are stamped with this small image from PTI Circle Borders and corners set.



I addes some stickles to the umbrella to give it some added effect.

Here is the sketch,



Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Scattered Showers, PTI Borders and Corners Circle
Paper - Generic Kraft, PTI DP, PTI Vintage Cream CS
Ink - PTI Pure Poppy, Memento Bamboo Green, Memento Black
Other - Pearl Accents, Stickles, Marvy Giga Punches

5 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute Banu! I love the little doo-dads in the scallops, and the stickles on the umbrella are a great idea.

Unknown said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, great job!

Tricia T said...

What a pretty card! I really like the pearl accents. And thanks so much for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog! :-)

Chris said...

oh, i love this! the different patterns are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Great idea to use the "rain drop" looking stamp along the edge of the scallop circle.