Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Digital Image Card swap on SCS

I am part of this Digital Image Card swap hosted by Michele on SCS. It is not a swap for Digital Images, but for cards made with Digital Images. For my card I chose this image from Pink Petticoat called In My Garden. Loved this image. I colored it with copics and some copic spica glitter pens :)

The patterned paper is from My Minds Eye. Some Vintage buttons from PTI complete the card :)



Supplies:
Stamp - Digi Stamp from Pink Cat Studio - In My Garden
Paper - My Minds Eye Patterned Paper, PTI Soft Stone CS
Ink - Copics and Spica glitter Pens
Other - PTI Vintage Buttons.

5 comments:

Amy said...

This is darling! I love the bright colors and the buttons. And that digi stamp is so cute--I don't recall seeing it over at PCS--going to have to take another look!

Angela said...

Cute digi stamp and those colors rock! Spring will get here soon, right?!

Jen A said...

Your card is so full of color...I love it! Why haven't I seen that image in all my stalking...LOL! Awesome card...hope I get one!

Rebecca said...

That is a very cute image. And I love the patterned paper you paired it with, as well as the fabulous buttons!

Michele L. said...

Just beautiful!!!
I love the springy colors.... can't wait for spring!