Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Digital Image Card swap on SCS

I am part of this Digital Image Card swap hosted by Michele on SCS. It is not a swap for Digital Images, but for cards made with Digital Images. For my card I chose this image from Pink Petticoat called In My Garden. Loved this image. I colored it with copics and some copic spica glitter pens :)

The patterned paper is from My Minds Eye. Some Vintage buttons from PTI complete the card :)



Supplies:
Stamp - Digi Stamp from Pink Cat Studio - In My Garden
Paper - My Minds Eye Patterned Paper, PTI Soft Stone CS
Ink - Copics and Spica glitter Pens
Other - PTI Vintage Buttons.

5 comments:

Amy said...

This is darling! I love the bright colors and the buttons. And that digi stamp is so cute--I don't recall seeing it over at PCS--going to have to take another look!

Angela said...

Cute digi stamp and those colors rock! Spring will get here soon, right?!

Jen said...

Your card is so full of color...I love it! Why haven't I seen that image in all my stalking...LOL! Awesome card...hope I get one!

Rebecca said...

That is a very cute image. And I love the patterned paper you paired it with, as well as the fabulous buttons!

Michele Lourenco said...

Just beautiful!!!
I love the springy colors.... can't wait for spring!