Sunday, March 21, 2010

TSG46 - Sketch Challenge

My friend from SCS Michele has designed a beautiful Chemistry set for There She Goes stamp company (I have to yet buy it - waiting for it to come back in stock)..but while looking for that set, I liked a few other sets and ended up buying a few. When I saw that their challenge for this week was a sketch challenge, I had to participate.

Here is my card.



I used the scene image from TSG Aim for the Clouds set and colored it with copics. The sentiment was stamped using Burnt Umber ink and I cut out a hot air balloon and popped it up with pop dots :)

Here is the Sketch,



Supplies:
Stamp Set - TSG Aim for Clouds
Paper - My Minds Eye, PTI and PaperCompany DP, SU Kraft CS
Ink - Burnt Umber and Memento Black
Other - Nestabilities

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Banu, I love your creation. The dp on top looks like power lines;)

Chris said...

love this, it's gorgous!!

Amy said...

Super pretty card Banu! I really like that set too--going back and forth on whether I need it though!

Jen said...

Great job with the sketch...you coloring looks wonderful! I like the PP choices too!

Angela said...

This is really pretty; I like the greeting stamped on ledger paper...so very cool!