Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Sketchy Thursday and American Crafts Heat Wave Challenge

2nd Post of the day. Please scroll down for the Digital Card Swap Post.

I used the Sketchy Thursday Sketch along with the American Crafts Heat Wave challenge to create a love themed layout using AC Papers.

This is a photo that was take a few years ago on my birthday at my friend's home. I just loved how this photo has turned out and was prefect for this layout.

Here is my LO,


Here is the Sketch,


Supplies:
Stamp - None
Paper - AC Paper from a La Carte Collection, Raspberry Fizz CS from PTI
Ink - None
Other - SU Scalloped Border Punch, Prima Flower, Nestabilities, Chipboard Love Sentiment from Michaels Dollar Section

3 comments:

Jen said...

Lovely layout Banu! My favorite part is how happy you two look!

Rebecca said...

You are getting so many pages done, I am so happy to see all the pages you've been doing! I love pictures that people just look genuinely happy in, not just happily posed for the camera!

Angela said...

Great layout; I love the sketch and that flower is a fabulous embellie!