Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Laura's Sketch #47 - 2 Sketches for You

It had been a while since I did any of the 2 Sketches 4 You sketches. Sketch #47 really appealed to me.

Here is my card using Just Rite Stamps. I used the Just A Little Caffeine Borders & Centers Set 2".

I took a bit of Liberty with the sketch by adding the coffee ribbon that I had in my stash.

Here is my card,

Here is the Sketch,

Supplies:
Stamp - Just A Little Caffeine Borders & Centers Set 2"
Paper - From my stash, PTI Dark Chocolate CS
Ink - PTI Dark Chocolate
Other - Circle Punches, Coffee Ribbon

8 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Great coffee card! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y! :)

Kerri said...

That coffee ribbon is perfect with that sentiment! Super cute!

Laura Davis said...

Darling!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Chris said...

this is way cute!! love the image!

Amy said...

Oh, this is just too funny! I need this stamp for my DH!

Alice said...

so cute! thanks for joining us at 2S4Y!

Regina Easter said...

how cute, what a fun card

Anonymous said...

I love your card, and your blog name! :) I almost named my blog the same thing! Thanks for playing with 2S4Y!