Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

3rd Post of the day. Please scroll down or click here to see my first card for the PTI Anniversary Challenge and here to see my 2nd card for the PTI Anniversary Challenge.

3) For my last card I used Dawn McVey's combination of Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Dark Chocolate and Kraft. I also used the MFT WSC Sketch #6 for this card.




Here is the Sketch,

Thanks for Stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Heart Prints
Paper - PTI Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, Dark Chocolate and Vintage Cream
Ink - PTI Pure Poppy, PTI Inking Cube - Chai
Other - PTI Heart punch, PTI Fillable Frame #4 Die, Pearl Embellishments

2 comments:

Priya Venkat Designs said...

I thought this one would be a bit tough for me coz of the really bright colours. But you've done a great job, Banu. Maybe I should try one in this combo too....

Ash said...

That is a palette with so many colors.... U have incorporated them so well..... :)

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)