Monday, February 07, 2011

PTI Anniversary Challenge - Make it Mondays

2nd Post for the day. Please scroll down or click here to see the {ippity} Blog Hop Post.

PTI is launching Make it Mondays - lots of fun, inspiration and also good starting off points for our projects. This week, it is - Go To Sentiment card. To make a sentiment card using similar sentiments from different stamp sets. Awesome idea indeed. More details on Nichole's blog.

Here is my take on the challenge. I realized later that the sentiments at the very bottom of my panel is kind of skewed a little bit. Oh well.. more incentive to attempt another one of these.

I kept it simple and used Greens and White as my main colors and accenting it with a little bit of pink. I used thank you sentiment from the following PTI Stamp sets,

Year Of Flowers: Violets
Vintage Picnic
Handwritten Notes
Big and Bold Wishes
Around and About Sentiments
Butterfly Dreams
Mega Mixed Messages

Thanks for stopping by,
Stamps - PTI Stamps (listed above)
Paper- PTI White and Ripe Avocado CS, PTI Bitty Dot Basics Patterned paper
Ink - Memento Black, Ranger DI - Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint, Memento Lady bug
Other - SU Scallop border Punch, PTI Ribbon, MS Butterfly Punch, Gem Embellishment, PTI Inking Cube - Chai

11 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love how you arranged the sentiments and the butterfly is the perfect touch :)

Robin Perry said...

What a pretty card!

Keva said...

This is adorable! Love the color scheme.

Susan said...

Oh I love this Banu!! Great colors, super layout and I ADORE how you stamped all of the sentiments. Great job!!

Lori said...

Great mix and arrangement of sentiments!

Ash said...

They have inspired me into this too... How easily & effortlessly she does it on that PTI video.... Your card has come out so well with the wording being the focal point..... I wish I would be able to match up too... :)

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Jen said...

Oh...I like all the different Thank you's...great idea!

Imke said...

Banu, great take with the challenge. Love the spring colors !

Chris said...

very pretty, loved how you did the sentiments!!

Anonymous said...

ooh, love how this came out!