Friday, February 11, 2011

Tag and Frame Challenge

PTI is celebrating their 4th Anniversary and as part of Day 2 reveal - the challenge was to make a Tag and Frame project. More details on Nichole's blog.

I used a hand made tag that I had gotten from India a while ago and then added a frame to it that I made with PTI Limitless Labels Die, PTI Anniversary Tag Download and Heart image from Heart Prints. Just the ticket banner completed the card.



Thanks for stopping by.
Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Anniversary Tag Download, PTI Heart Prints, PTI Just the Ticket
Paper- PTI White and Kraft CS, PTI Pretty Pastel Patterned Paper Collection
Ink - Memento Black, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Other - PTI Limitless labels die collection, Handmade Tag, PTI Inking Cube - Chai

4 comments:

Amy said...

Very cool! I so envy you getting to play along with these challenges! Today I get to buy a new furnace--waaaaah! No more PTI for me for a while I'm afraid.

Chris said...

very pretty, love your tag from india!!

Ash said...

Lovely card.. I like the colors & the tag.... :)

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Unknown said...

Very nice, love just the ticket;)