Friday, September 21, 2012

Mr and Mrs

Hello Friends, it has been a while since I blogged and this time it had been a while since I created as well. Things have been a bit hectic on home front and so did not have much time to sit down and get crafty!!!!! I did a few cards over this past few days and so you will see some action on my blog here.

I did this card for the Annabelle Stamps Challenge #87 - Say it in shades of pink and I used the Retro Sketch #29 for this card.


I cut the window out of the white card stock using PTI Take Three Die and then I used the Love Birds stamp set from Annabelle stamps to create this wedding themed card. I used sweet blush, hibiscus burst and Raspberry fizz card stock from PTI. I love the cute birds in this set and the font for the sentiment is great too. I also cut out some hearts and added it to the card completing it.

Here are the sketch and challenge panels,



Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Love Birds from Annabelle Stamps
Paper - PTI Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst and White Cardstock
Ink - Memento Love bug, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Other - PTI Small Scallop Border Die, PTI Take Three Die

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Love how you have layered the pinks and have stamped the birds perfectly in the windows!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

Amy said...

Super cute card Banumathy! I love those little birds. Great job with the sketch.

A Consuming Passion said...

Just perfect for both challenges Banu! Glad you had time to play along with AnnaBelle's and share your pretty card.

Angela said...

I love all the pink, Banu...great card!

Gayatri said...

Very Pretty! Great take on the shades of pink challenge. Love it. Thanks for playing with us @ AnnaBelle Stamps:)

Andrea said...

Just gorgeous and I love the cut out windows for the images!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea

Safdar Ali said...

What a cute card...stunning design. I have worked for the Print VIP cards company and this design inspire me so much. I would like to try once to design like this, if you don't mind. I appreciate this.