Friday, September 28, 2012

Retro Sketches #30

2nd Post of the day!! I know :)) Always playing catch up with the challenge deadlines. That is me :)  You can either scroll down or click here to see my post on D2D Challenge.

I just loved this sketch #30 from Retro Sketches. It is so adaptable. Keep it simple using some gorgeous patterned paper that you can show case or make it elaborate.

I used this sketch to create a holiday card. You can never have too many of those.  I used the Lawn Fawn Ornate Ornaments set for this card.
I heat embossed the Ornaments on colored card stock using gold embossing powder and then cut it out. I used some twine for hanging the ornaments. The background white - I dry embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder just to give it some more texture. The sentiment was stamped with Impress Fresh Inks. Just love these inks. Such beautiful colors.

Here is the Retro Sketch #30,
Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - Lawn Fawn Ornate Ornaments
Paper - GKD Green and Red CS, PTI Simply Charteruse Card stock
Ink - Fresh ink Tomato Red
Other - Cuttlebug Snowdots embossing folder, Twinery Twine

No comments: