Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stars Color Trends Challenge

I love Embellish challenges, but I am always late in getting them done. This time I was on a roll and I got it done on time - Stars Color Trends Challenge.

As soon as I saw the word stars - I thought of these pictures of my friend's son enjoying some kitchen time with his Mom - helping her cut vegetables and the title I thought of was "Star Chef"....So here is my layout.

The base card stock and the large patterned paper and the stickers are from Studio Calico Scrapbook kit - City of lights. The maroon, navy blue and green circles are from stash. I just love these pictures and how concentrated he is with this task.

Here is the challenge pad from Embellish blog,

I used a bonus sketch that I got from Got Sketch Express 4 class from Gotsketch Blog. You still have time to register for this class. Valerie's sketches are always the best.

Thanks for stopping by,
Supplies:
Studio Calico City of Lights Scrapbook Kit, PTI Enchanted Evening CS, Green and Maroon Cardstock from Staash
Circle Punch, Star Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

4 comments:

Imke said...

Adoralbe page, Banu. Great colors and lovely pic´s

Unknown said...

Such cute pics Banu;)
I love this layout and the color challenge.

Anonymous said...

I love this scrapbook page, really great idea for the Embellish challenge - and he is so cute!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

What a great layout! Love the use of colors!