Thursday, September 27, 2012

SFYTT - September

It is football season and I am all excited. But it was sad when Dallas Cowboys lost to Seattle Sea Hawks in the past game. So, I lost a bet with one of my friends and was going to mail him a Starbucks Gift card. So, I made this quick and simple card to send the GC with using the SFYTT - September sketch.


I used the Daily Grind stamp set from Market Street Stamps. I just love the sentiments (and fonts of these sentiments) from this stamp set.



Here is the sketch,


Thanks for Stopping by,
Supplies:
Stamp - MSS Daily Grind
Paper - PTI Kraft, White and Dark Chocolate CS, Patterned Paper from Stash
Ink - PTI Kraft and Memento Black, Prima Chalk Ink
Other - Queen and Co Washi Tape


4 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! That saying made me laugh--it's my motto! Love the shades of brown--great job with the sketch!

Priya Venkat Designs said...

Thank you so much Banu for stopping by my blog and for that sweet comment. I do see that you've been playing some challenges and your cards are lovely. That '30 days of Lists' album--- brilliant idea, I say!
Too bad you lost the bet though.

Imke said...

Fun sentiment and great card. Love the brown tones !Can´t wait to see your D2D card.

Cindy Lyles said...

Ha - love this - love the sentiment too and totally agree about caffeine!!