Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Project Life Week 18 and some Exciting News

Hello Friends, Happy Tuesday. It is May. I hope you are enjoying some Spring weather. Weather in Texas has been wavering between cold and hot. All fun!!!!

I am very excited to share some very happy news with you. I am absolutely thrilled and excited to let you know that I am joining Emily Merritt's Creative team. I had always loved Emily's designs on The Lilypad and now so excited to be using all her fun products on my PL and other layouts.

Now to my Week 18 PL. I am very happy how this Layout turned out and loved all the small details.


I used Emily Merritt's Thumbs Way Up  and also One Hundred Percent. Loved these products and I think they look really neat with my pictures.

Here are a few closeup pictures,

 The best quality filler card is also from Emily Merritt's One Hundred percent collection. Just loved it. Printed so well too.

I am linking this up with "The Creative Mom Blog" and I am playing along with Kristin's Currently Challenge as well.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Candace said...

love the splashes of bright colours