Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Scrapbook Challenge #3 on ICR

Happy Wednesday Friends. Half of the week is over or so feels like it. I am back to post on the 3rd Scrapbook Challenge that is live on ICR right now.

It is a simple Sketch challenge this time. So, please do stop by ICR to check out the sketch and to play along with us.

Here is my layout. This is a two page layout of our pictures from the trip to Space Needle in Seattle. I just flipped the sketch for my right hand side page. I created a mirror image.



I used a bunch of travel papers from Stash (Mamma Razzi, making memories etc). I also used two of Emily Merritt Designs on my Layout - Journaling Cards from Headed That Way Collection and also of course Thumbs Way Up (Which has become my favorite collection).

Here are a few close up's:

I loved using the Circle Accents and the journaling card. The Alphabet Stickers are form Stash and I also used Ali Edwards Photo Love Stamp set on this Layout.

Thanks for stopping by,.
Supplies:
Stamp - Ali Edwards Photo Love
Paper - Pattern Paper from Stash
Ink - Memento Blue
Other - Digital collection from Emily Merritt Designs

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, WOW! Banu, I love this LO! The colors are fab, but more importantly, your pix are so crisp! Looks like you had fun.