Thursday, May 30, 2013

Project Life Week 21 - A few days Late

Hello Friends, I am back with Project Life Week 21 layout. A few days late. I have tried my level best to stick to my schedule of Tuesday PL posts, but life does get in way sometimes. :))

Without further ado, here is my week 21 of PL. I used Studio Calico's May Project Life kit and also the a few of the Emily Merritt Products. Ovals - which is one of her new release. I am in love with this. It is perfect to highlight a photo and fits perfectly in the 3x4 slot of PL Page protectors. I also used the Stay Classy card from Make Today Amazing Cards.

I love how the Studio Calico May PL Kit and Emily Merritt products are going together so well. I used some Washi tape from an older Citrus Twist kits and Enamel dots are also from the same kit.

Here are some close up's,

You can stop by at The Lilypad to check out more of Emily Merritt's amazing products.

I am linking this up to "The Creative Mom" Blog and I am playing along with Kristin's currently Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very nice LO!!! Love the comment about Bella sleeping in front of the kitchen to get food--our two are ever alert for morsels!