Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Project Life Week 19

Hello Friends, Happy Tuesday. I hope you are having a good start of the week. I have had a very productive two days so far. I wanted to share my Week 19 Project life LO with y'all. I used Becky Higgins Blush Edition of Core kit for my LO this week along with a few Emily Merritt Designs from The LilyPad.


I used Emily Merritt's One Hundred Percent and Thumbs Way up in my LO. I am totally in love with these Journaling cards. The rest of the cards are from Becky Higgins Blush Core Kit. I have used a bunch of Studio Calico Stamps, washi tape and some other odd and ends (Mostly from Studio Calico PL kits). The stickers on the 3x4 pictures are from Citrus Twist May PL kit.

Here are a few close up's,



I am linking this up to "The Mom Creative" Blog and of course I am playing along with Kristin's Currently Challenge as well.

Thanks For stopping by.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Gosh, Banu, it seems you always have so much going on. For me it's just work, housework, kid stuff, and trying to think of something to cook for supper! Still, it's a nice life, if a bit quiet.