Thursday, February 05, 2009

Combined Challenges

I really liked that latest sketch Challenge that Taylor has on her blog (Click here to see TECC53 sketch). I was trying to come up with a good design for this layout when I saw the OCCC challenge - which was to make a card with two or more hearts (See OCCC Challenge here). So, I figured these two would work great combined and here is my take on these,



I love green and even though it is not a traditional Valentine's day color, I had to use that in my card. :) Sorry for the bad picture, I had completed this project in the evening and could not wait until day time to take the picture. Hence the awkward lighting and shadows. Thanks for looking.

Supplies: PTI Heart Prints, PTI Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet and White Shimmer CS, Large Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, Martha Stewart DP, Nestabilities.

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is really pretty. You do great things with that Heart Prints set--you are making me want it!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card!!! Love how you used the Sketch with the OCCC!!! Well done - thank you for playing along!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!