Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Sara's Sketch Challenge - SCA04

I have not had a chance to do any crafting the past few days. The best way to jump back into the fray for me at least is to start doing the sketches. So, I started off with Sara's Sketch SCA03 (Click Here for her post)

Sara's Sketch



I used some scraps from PTI Patterned Paper - Pink Patterns, and one from some unknown brand - the one that says Happy birthday. Sara's sketch kind of indicates 5 pieces, but since mine were slightly larger, I could only fit four. But I am hoping it is okay.

 
Posted by Picasa


Supplies: PTI White cardstock, PTI Pink Patterns DP, Birthday sentiment from Stamps By Judith.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty, Banu. I love pink!

Unknown said...

This is great, I love your creation. Thank you for playing along ;)

Chris said...

really cute card!! i want to try this one too...great for scraps.