Monday, February 09, 2009

Mojo Monday 73 Sketch

I had a goal to design and complete my Feb Christmas Cards Challenge 09 by this weekend. When I saw the Mojo Monday Sketch 73 (You can find link to their blog on the right hand side of my page), it was perfect for this new Snoopy stamp I had recently acquired.



Supplies: Stampendous Snoopy/Peanut Christmas Stamp, PTI White and Vintage Cream CS, Generic Polka Dot PP, Generic Ribbon, SU Slot Punch, Generic Brad and Sentiment.

After I finished this card, even though I was pleased with the overall effect, there were some things that I did not like, I think this particular image was slightly big for the sketch, it kind of overwhelms the whole card and plus the slot punch was not the ideal one to use in this case. Oh well, lessons learnt for my next card. Also, I had forgotten to use the corner punch on the sentiment section and it was hard to do it after I glued it on lol. So, it is kind of crooked as well. Not one of my best creations, but it was still fun to do this card.

Here is the Mojo Monday 73 Sketch,

2 comments:

Chris said...

love, love the charlir brown stamp!! i would love to have some xmas crads done...TFS

Unknown said...

A Christmas card done, I need to start doing that also.