Monday, February 09, 2009

I (heart) FTL 26

I have been busy finishing up some favors for my friends baby shower (More on that coming later), so have not had a chance to work on lot of my pending projects. So, when I finally got a chance to work on the Clean and Simple Sketch - FTL 26 (you can see the link to Clean and Simple Sketches on the right hand side of my blog), I was really excited. This sketch has so many possibilities, this will probably become one of my go to sketches.



Supplies: PTI Kraft Cardstock, Generic Brown and Pink CS, Target Dollar Spot PP (The hearts are punched out of this PP, Valentine day sentiment stamp is from Michaels dollar spot, American craft Glitter Pen, Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pen.

Here is the FTL Sketch that inspired me,

3 comments:

Chris said...

very cute card! i'm going to check out the sketch!! can't wait to see your baby favors!

Unknown said...

Awesome card for a wonderful sketch. Great job!

Amy said...

So cute--love the hearts with that punch.