Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TECC54 and OCC Combined

I was looking at OCCC challenge this time and it was to create your card around your inspiration and I just love the cuttlebug embossing folders so made that the focal point for my card. I was thinking on how to use my the embossed sections when I saw Taylored Expressions Sketch 54 and these two were a perfect fit.

Here is the baby shower card that I did for my friend - we are throwing a surprise baby shower for her on Valentine's day. I am almost done with the center piece for her shower. Will share that and Favours I did either late today or tomorrow.




Supplies: PTI White CS, PTI Dark chocolate CS, Generic Pink CS, Generic Stamp Set, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch.


TECC54 Sketch is,

2 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used the CB folders and the colors are gorgeous!

Amy said...

This is so sweet--I know your friend will love it!