Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Mojo Monday 103

Here is my entry for Mojo Monday Sketch 103. I used the Everyday button bits set from PTI. I had not inked this set up yet, so it was fun to use it on this challenge.

Here is my card,



I am glad to say that I have found my camera download cable. Yay...there was some sunlight streaming from the window when I took this photo, I kind of left it like that :)

This set is definitely fun to use and easy as well...:) Totally worth the money and plus has so many sentiments in it as well.

I also put a strip of the same My Minds Eye DP inside and added a sentiment.

Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Everyday Button Bits, Polka Dot Basics II
Paper - PTI Plum Pudding, My Minds Eye Polka Dot DP
Ink - PTI Plum Pudding, PTI Ripe Avocado
Other - PTI Plum Pudding Ribbon, Lavender Moon Vintage Buttons, PTI Chai Inking Cube

5 comments:

Amy said...

Banu, this is really cute! I love this week's sketch and hope to have time to play with it. I also have this set and have not yet inked it up. You are inspiring me!

Victoria said...

Hi Banu

thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments. You have some fab cards on here,looking forward to visiting you again

Victoria
x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, I LOVE THIS SET!

Chris said...

gorgeous!! love your take on the sketch!! >"<

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I am warming up to this set the more fabulous cards I see!