Tuesday, September 22, 2009

SG5 - Funky Circles

The latest sketch from Sketch Girl is really neat with lot of circles and it was really fun to work on. I used the Teacher's Apple set from PTI for this card. I wanted to try this vintage look so I inked the apple and lightly inked on a scrap sheet and then on this sheet so it kind of looks half inked. I love this look.

Here is my card,


Here is the Sketch,



Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Teachers Apple
Paper - SU Blue CS, PTI Kraft and White CS, Making Memories DP
Ink - PTI Pure Poppy and Ripe Avocado and Burnt Umber Ink
Other - SU Scallop Border Punch, Marvy Punches, SU Circle Punch, PTI Pure Poppy Vintage Button.

5 comments:

Amy said...

So cute Banu! I love all the scallops and the way you've made your striped paper go in different directions.

Unknown said...

Very nice sketch, love what you did with it;)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is a wonderful card! Love that stamp set too! Thank you for playing SKetch Girl!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job with the sketch!

Chris said...

this is super cute! love what you did with the circles!!