Sunday, September 13, 2009

TESC #82 and Copic Color Challenge #30

I combined the Copic Color Challenge #30 with TESC #82 Sketch.

I used the Happy Chef Stamp set from The Greeting Farm. The copic Color Challenge was to use the Colors R29 (Lipstick Red), Y15 (Cadmium Yellow) and BG05 (Holiday Blue). I did not have the BG05, So Instead I used a combination of BG10 and B05. I used the Yellow to give the chef blond hair...:) It was so much working on this challenge and playing around with these colors. I kept the card itself simple and did not use too much of patterned papers.

Here is my card.



Here is the TESC Sketch,



Here is the Copic Color Challenge Chart,


Supplies:
Stamp - Happy Chef stamp set from The Greeting Farm
Ink - Memento Black, Copics, Ranger Distress Ink - Faded Jeans
Paper - SU DP, PTI Vintage Cream CS, Gina K Pure Luxury White and Onyx CS, Generic Blue CS
Other - SU Scallop and Cirle Punches

6 comments:

Amy said...

So adorable Banu! I love the present on the tray.

Gwen said...

So cute! your coloring is wonderful & your did a great job on the sketch!

Chris said...

so cute!! love the chef guy!

Jo said...

Banu, I love your card so cute and thanks so much for dropping in on my blog!! Jo x

Unknown said...

Great coloring and such a cute image.

Donna Baker said...

what a fun card!