Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sketch Girl SG4

Here is my entry for the Skech Girl Sketch - SG4. I used the Everyday button bits set from PTI. I used the cherry stamp set and used the PTI Buttons. I kept it very simple and actually liked it a lot and might use this sketch for other cards too.

Here is my card,



Here is the sketch,



Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Everyday Button Bits
Paper - GKD Pure Luxury White CS, PTI DP
Ink - PTI New Leaf, PTI Scarlett Jewel
Other - PTI Scarlett Jewel Ribbon, PTI Vintage Button, SU Word Window Punch, Corner Rounder

6 comments:

Amy said...

So very cute! I love all the polka dots.

Harriet H said...

polka dots, red and cherries.... my favorite things lately.... thanks for playing and good luck.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love it - cherries and polka dots are soooo cute!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I'm a polka dot freak! I love it! I have this stamp set and haven't even inked up the cherries yet. Shame on me! Thanks for playing Sketch Girl!

Chris said...

great card!! love the dots!! >"<

Jess said...

Love it! The polka dots and button cherries are adorable!