Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PTI Round 4 Swap Cards

I wanted to share the two cards that I have done for the PTI Round 4 Swap on SCS hosted by Stephanie.

Here is my first card,


I used PTI With Sympathy set. Stamped the vine image on Vintage Cream, stamped again with no ink, to get that shadow effect (love that). I then stamped the flower using Raspberry Fizz. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Basics set and stamped on the Spring Moss CS. Some butterflies and pearls completed the card. I kept it simple, but kind of happy how it turned out. The base CS is Smokey Shadow. It complements the Vintage Cream very nicely.

Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Heartfelt Basics, PTI With Sympathy
Paper - PTI Vintage Cream, PTI Spring Moss, PTI Raspberry Fizz and PTI Smokey Shadow
Ink - Memento Black, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Other - Martha Steward Butterfly punch, Oval Label Nestabilities, Generic Pearl Embellishment

Here is my 2nd card,


I used the image from the Autumn Abundance stamp set and colored it with Copics. The background is embossed with the Texture plate from Cuttlebug and then some ribbon and button completed the card. I used the Chai ink cube to distress the edges a bit.

Supplies:
Stamp - PTI Autumn Abundance
Paper - PTI Scarlett Jewel, PTI White and PT Rustice Cream CS
Ink - Memento Black, Copics, PTI Scarlett Jewel
Other - PTI Scarlett Jewel polka dot Ribbon, PTI Scarlett Jewel Vintage Button, Cuttlebug

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, Banu, these are both beautiful! The flourish from the sympathy set looks great as an elegant b-day card, and your coloring on the 2nd one is phenomenal!

Unknown said...

So wonderful, have to say the top one is my fave. Great job, Banu;) My fingers are crossed that one comes my way.

Chris said...

these are fabulous!! love your swap cards for this round!!