Sunday, June 09, 2013

Happy Always

Hi Friends, Happy Sunday. Hoping that your week went well. We had a good weekend and I am here to share this layout that I did of my friend's daughter. This was just a impromptu picture she got on her mobile phone camera, but the emotions and the smile on her face was just priceless, so I had to create a layout with it.

I used Emily Merritt's Big Bold Letters Color to create the Title and added the always (a silhouette die cut). Of course I had to use Emily's Thumbs Way Up. Just love the sentiment that says "100%B Awesomeness". Some hodge podge of patterned papers from Stash and some chipboard buttons completed the page. Easy layout, but feels so good and happy just like the Girl.

You can stop by at The Lilypad to check out more Emily's designs. She has a new one for Summer. Watch out for a layout using those journaling cards.

Thanks For stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another stunner of a page and the little girl is just beautiful. Great job on this one, Banu;)