Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Project Life Week 23

Hi Friends, I am back with my Project Life Week 23. I am officially One week behind. :)) I guess it was too good to be true when I was on top of my PL. But Life happens and now I am one week behind. Hope to catch up soon.

I really loved how this layout came together. I used Emily Merritt's Hashtags No.1 (available at One Story Down where Emily is Guest Designing), Thumbs Way Up, Sweet Summer(again available on One Story Down), My Inventory Journaling cards, Dotted:Love Edition and of course Ahoy :)) I just love her products.

I also used a journaling card from BH's Cinnamon Edition and also bunch of stuff from Studio Calico June Project Life kit.

Here are some close up's,
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you stop by at The-Lilypad and check out all of Emily Merritt's Designs.

1 comment:

Craftcherry said...

Great layout. I just love all the journaling you did.