Thursday, June 06, 2013

Project Life Week 22

Hi Friends,

Again sorry for the delay in my Project life weekly post. I wanted to use some of Emily Merritt's June BYOC Elements and so could not upload it earlier. You should stop by at The Lily-Pad to check out the latest Emily Merritt Designs.

I have used Emily's Shine and Bright Papers. Loved these two products and I had so much fun working on my PL this month.

I used Emily Merritt's Big Bold Months to create the filler card that says end of May and Start of June. Loved it.

Did not capture any closeup's this time. The weather has been cloudy and rainy this whole week :(

I am linking this up to The Mom Creative Blog and of course I am playing along with Kristin's Currently challenge.

Thanks for Stopping by.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very nice! Looks like a fun month!