Friday, June 07, 2013

Traditional - a scrapbook layout

Hi Friends, Happy Friday. I hope you are having a good day and looking forward to the weekend. I am excited on Fridays :))

I wanted to share this quick layout that I did of my friend and her daughter in Traditional Indian Outfits. I just loved these pictures and they were perfect with this Blue and Pink Polka Dot paper that I had.


I kept it simple with the colors of the papers and the photos speaking for themselves. I had to add some butterfly embellishments and I am in love with the bottle cap stickers lately. So, I had  to use this one that says Girls Rule. I also used the 100% Awesomeness label from Emily Merritt's Thumbs Way Up Collection.

Here are some closeup's,



I used Studio Calico's new 12x12 Grid Paper as my background. I am in love with these papers. They make the perfect Nuetral backgrounds. And I am totally in love with the my new Silhouette blade. It makes cutting welded letters such a joy and Making my layouts look so much nicer.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Chris said...

this is very pretty!! i love the colors and the simplicity adds to your friends beautiful outfits!!

happy friday, i too love them!

Amy said...

Beautiful LO! Love the vibrant colors and the flowers and butterfly. Those are gorgeous outfits too.