Friday, June 21, 2013

Project Life Week 24

Hi All, I am back with another Project Life Post. YAY, I am caught up and it makes me feel happy. We were visiting Corpus Christi this past weekend for my cousin's Graduation Ceremony. So I have an insert this week as well.



I used Emily Merritt's newly released - Hey There Journaling cards on my LO this time along with her Water Play Collection that is available at One Story Down. It is an awesome collection of journaling cards along with some labels as well.
I also used Emily's Hey Daddio and Big Bold Months as well. Loved all the burst of color on the LO.

For the insert, I punched out a few labels from the Water Play Collection and added them to the photos along with the Journaling cards from the same colleciton.

I used a few filler and other cards from SC Kit.

I hope you stop by at The-Lilypad.com and One Story Down and Check out Emily Merritt's Collection.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So very nice, Banu. Looks like you had a wonderful time on your visit;)