Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's Bellarific Friday!

My Friend Angela makes all these beautiful cars with Stamping Bella images and I so impressed by them. So this week, I wanted to make a card for Bellarific Friday. The theme was Christmas, so that fit right into my Christmas in July Mode.



I used the Sockafellabella image, colored it with copics and used it with some of the Basic Grey Eskimo Papers. I really loved this image and coloring it was so much fun. I kept the layout simple and incorporated repeating colors with papers and ribbon to tie them all in together. I used the Copic Spica Glitter Pens on the berries and also on the hats.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
Stamp - Stampingbella Sockafellabella image
Paper - PTI White, Pure Poppty, Enchanted Evening and Kraft CS, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Patterned Paper
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Other - Offray Ribbon, SU Scallop Border Punch, Nestabilities

3 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so cute Banu. I love the colors you pulled from that paper! The kraft background looks great too. I have this stamp, I need to go dig it out, thanks for the inspiration!

Imke said...

Hello Banu, I like the bright colors you uesed. And this image is very cute.

Chris said...

so cute, love this image!