Thursday, July 08, 2010

PTI July Swap - Square Card Category

I wanted to share this card that I did for the July PTI Swap on SCS hosted by my friend Amy. This is a 4.25x4.25 square card.



I used the latest Bitty Dot Basics PP from PTI which includes the Hawaiian Shores Color. I cut out the Mat Stack Die 1 from Vintage Cream Paper and stamped the Butterfly from Butterfly Dreams using Hawaiian Shores Ink. The sentiment is from Everyday Button bits. Some pearls and ribbon completed the card. I kept this card simple.

Supplies:
All Supplies are PTI Unless otherwise mentioned.
Stamp - Butterfly wishes, Everyday Button Bits
Ink - Hawaiian Shores, Dark chocolate
Paper - Vintage Cream CS, Bitty Dots Basics PP
Other - Vintage Cream Ribbon, Generic Pearl Embellishment

4 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Lovely card Banu. Nice colors and design.

Amy said...

Oooh, Banu, this is gorgeous! I love the clean, elegant lines of this. I'm so happy I get to keep one!

Angela said...

Simply gorgeous! This is a stunner, Banu!

Chris said...

very pretty, love the simplicity of this!